CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The UDIA applies the following Conditions of Entry with regards to the Awards for Excellence:
- Information provided on this website form the Conditions of Entry.
- Any material supplied with the entry may be used by UDIA and reproduced in media releases, publications and promotional materials by UDIA or as authorised by UDIA.
- The entrant indemnifies the UDIA against any claims of copyright.
- The decision on the judging panel is final and will not be subject to any challenge by any entrant.
- The person nominated on the entry form (‘the entrant’) is authorised to sign the declaration
- The entrant has read and understands the guidelines and conditions of entry and agrees to participate in accordance with them.
- Entrants are to abide by the UDIA’s Code of Conduct.
- Please note that entrant and/or developer details provided in the submission will be added to the UDIA Victoria database.