HOW TO ENTER
You must complete a submission through our online system.
You can get a head start on your submission by electing to complete an Intent to Enter free of charge before we open submissions.
Completing an Intent to Enter makes you eligible to save $200 by accessing the Early Bird submission fee.
You can still complete a submission after the 10th May without having submitted an Intent to enter, however you will pay full price to make your submission.
1. Visit https://udiavicawards.com.au to find out all about the 2019 categories, criteria and FAQ’s.
2. Complete your Intent to Enter via the website https://udiavic.awardsplatform.com/ by Friday 10th May – completing the intent to enter form will ensure you are eligible to receive the early bird discount for your submission and an invitation to the Entrant Briefing session. It is not a prequisite to completing a submission, but will assist provide access to additional discounts and support.
3. Attend the Entrant Briefing session at the UDIA’s office on Tuesday 14th May to get a full run through of the Online Submission process and the opportunity to ask all your questions
4. Complete your award submission online at https://udiavic.awardsplatform.com/ by Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
5. Our independent judging panel will review all submissions and announce finalists in August, conducting site inspections of all finalists in September and October.
6. Winners will be announced at the UDIA Awards for Excellence Gala Lunch on Friday 6 December, 2019.
INDIVIDUAL AWARD ENTRy
|Available only to those who complete an Intent to Enter||All entries received after 20th May without an intent to enter|
|First Entry – $900||First Entry – $1100||FREE|
|Each subsequent entry – $850||Each subsequent entry – $990|