Simonds Young Professional of the year
The UDIA (Victoria) is now calling for nominations for the 2020 Simonds Young Professional of Year Award.
This award recognises the achievements of young property professionals who have made a positive contribution to the Victorian property development industry.
The award winner will be the ambassador for Outlook in 2021 and act as a link between young property development professionals, the UDIA and the industry at large.
THE PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The UDIA’s 2020 Simonds Young Professional Award;
- Registration to attend the UDIA 2021 National Congress or a UDIA Victoria Events and Networking voucher to the value of $1,000;
- The opportunity to become an active member of the Outlook committee; and
- An editorial feature on the Institute’s website and featured in the Policy and Advocacy Newsletter
To be eligible, nominees must be from organisations that are currently members of the UDIA in Victoria.
If you are unsure as to the current membership status of your organisation, please contact the UDIA on 03 9832 9600.
All nominees must be 35 years of age or under as at 6 December 2020.
Individuals must be based in Victoria and be available for an interview in Melbourne in October 2020.
Self-nomination and third party nominations will be accepted.
Your online submission must address the following criteria:
- Your qualifications
- Current position
- Career overview detailing professional achievements
- Your contribution to the industry
- Your personal interests and activities
- Self-development and personal goals over the next 5 years
- Demonstration of how your work/involvement in the urban development industry has benefited an organisation, community and/or industry.
- Reasons why you should be chosen as the 2020 Simonds Young Professional of the Year
- Two written references supporting your submission – 1 x professional and 1 x personal (to be uploaded at the end of your submission)
All entries will be assessed by a panel of four judges involved in the property industry. The judging panel will select a short list of entries to participate in an interview, the outcome of which will decide the winning nominee. Interviews will be held in October 2020 (unless advised otherwise).