UDIA Victoria Young Leader’s award
The UDIA Victoria is now calling for nominations for the 2023 UDIA Victoria Young Leaders Award.
This award recognises the achievements of young property professionals who have made a positive contribution to the Victorian property development industry.
The award winner will be the ambassador for Outlook in 2024 and act as a link between young property development professionals, the UDIA and the industry at large.
Entries for the UDIA Victoria Young Leaders Award are open via our online portal early April to early August 2023.
THE PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The UDIA Victoria 2023 UDIA Victoria Young Leaders Award;
- UDIA Victoria Events and Networking voucher to the value of $1,000;
- The opportunity to become an active member of the Outlook committee; and
- An editorial feature on the Institute’s website and featured in the Policy and Advocacy Newsletter
To be eligible, nominees must be from organisations that are currently members of the UDIA in Victoria.
If you are unsure as to the current membership status of your organisation, please contact the UDIA on 03 9832 9600.
All nominees must be 35 years of age or under as at 31 December 2023.
Individuals must be based in Victoria and be available for an interview in Melbourne in October 2023.
Nominees must have a minimum of five years’ experience in the development industry or an associated industry (predominantly in Australia).
Self-nomination and third party nominations will be accepted.
Your online submission must address the following criteria:
- Your qualifications
- Current position
- Career overview detailing professional achievements
- Your contribution to the industry
- Your personal interests and activities
- Self-development and personal goals over the next 5 years
- Demonstration of how your work/involvement in the urban development industry has benefited an organisation, community and/or industry.
- Reasons why you should be chosen for the UDIA Victoria Young Leaders Award
- Two written references supporting your submission – 1 x professional and 1 x personal (to be uploaded at the end of your submission)
All entries will be assessed by a panel of four judges involved in the property industry. The judging panel will select a short list of entries to participate in an interview, the outcome of which will decide the winning nominee. Interviews will be held in October 2023 (unless advised otherwise).